Thursday, October 29, 2009

I am struggling this week with closing one chapter here in Nashville, and beginning a new one in Paducah. I have been one giant slug this week, only accomplishing what is absolutely necessary to get by! Not a feeling I am familiar or comfortable with! I am scheduled to load the U-Haul next Wednesday and head to KY.

I joined the Kentucky group of Nurse Practitioners and Nurse MIdwives this week. They have been so welcoming to me and am getting excited about meeting other NPs in the area. I must say, I am thrilled and surprised to have such a strong group of NP/CNM's in KY!! Looking forward to getting involved in the organization and promoting the discipline of advance practice nurses to the community.

ONWARD~FORWARD~LET THE JOURNEY BEGIN



No comments:

Post a Comment

Integrative Family Medicine